In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulations for the protection of personal data), with this statement the I.S.Y.L. Italian Super Yacht Life, Technical Institute for Sustainable Mobility, with registered office at Istituto Galilei Artiglio, Via Aurelia Nord 342, 55049 Viareggio (LU), P. IVA and C.F. 91050240463 – as Data Controller – provides the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided by you on this site.
According to article 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. HOLDER, RESPONSIBLE AND AUTHORIZED
Data controller, pursuant to art. 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679 is I.S.Y.L. Italian Super Yacht Life, Technical Institute for Sustainable Mobility, with registered office at Istituto Galilei Artiglio, Via Aurelia Nord 342, 55049 Viareggio (LU), P. IVA and C.F. 91050240463. The Owner can be contacted at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The updated list of the Data Processors and any Authorized Persons may be consulted at the Foundation’s registered office.
2. DATA PROTECTION MANAGER (DPO)
The person responsible for the protection of personal data has not been appointed. The Foundation does not fall within the cases envisaged by art. 37 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 and, therefore, is not obliged to the obligatory designation of this figure.
3. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
– Navigation data (eg IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users);
– Data communicated by the user: identification data, contact data and other data provided by users in the appropriate forms;
– Cookies and other tracking systems: cookies are not used for user profiling, nor are other tracking methods used.
4. PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND LICENSE OF TREATMENT
The legal basis for processing is the execution of a contract, a requested service or the execution of pre-contractual measures.
The Foundation informs you that it will process your personal and contact details, communicated by you, in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness provided for by art. 6 EU Reg. 2016/679 and to the extent strictly necessary to fulfill the following purposes:
– navigation and use of services on this website;
– to give feedback to an eventual request for information addressed to the data controller by sending an e-mail or through the appropriate contact form;
– to manage requests for enrollment in courses and participation in activities organized by the Foundation;
– subject to specific consent, for marketing activities by sending emails or newsletters containing news and information related to the activities of the Foundation.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the address of the Data Controller involves the acquisition of the contact details of the sender, necessary to respond, as well as all personal data included in the communications.
5. ADDRESSEES OR CATEGORIES OF ADDRESS OF PERSONAL DATA
The collected data may be communicated to recipients, named ex art. 28 EU Reg. 2016/679, which will process the data as external managers and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Owner and the Data Processor.
Precisely, the data can be communicated to the following subjects:
-society of services for the management / maintenance of the information system, of the communication networks and of the web platform;
– studies or companies in the field of legal assistance and tax / labor advice;
– competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
6. DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND / OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Personal data provided to the Foundation will not be transferred abroad, either within or outside the European Union.
7. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OR CRITERIA USED TO DETERMINE THIS PERIOD
The processing will be carried out using IT and manual methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically authorized to do so.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 EU Reg. 2016/679 and the principle of minimization, the collected data will be stored on protected computer systems or in paper form with methods that allow the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are collected, until revocation of consent and in any case no later than 24 months from collection.
The navigation data (if any) is not stored for more than 7 days and is deleted immediately after their aggregation.
After these terms, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous. If for any reason you feel exhausted the purpose of the treatment (before the aforementioned term) must notify the Foundation in writing, which will proceed to the immediate cancellation of the data collected.
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES AND MODALITIES OF EXERCISE OF THE SAME
As an interested party you can assert your rights under Chapter III (articles 15-22) of EU Reg. 2016/679 by contacting the Data Controller by email at email@example.com, by registered mail a / r – c / o the address of the Foundation’s registered office – or by paper delivery. Please note that in the case of non-acceptance by the Owner, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor or a judicial appeal.
The rights it enjoys, pursuant to EU Reg. 2016/679, are precisely the following:
9. DATA PROCESSING METHODS
The personal data you provide will be recorded, processed, managed and stored in paper form and / or with the help of electronic computer tools and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the same.
The processing of personal data takes place without the intervention of automated systems or processes and there is no provision for profiling.
10. NATURE OF CONFERENCE AND CONSENT
The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 4 is optional. Any partial or total failure to provide the data will result in partial or total inability to use the services offered by the Data Controller, for example to receive feedback on the request for information forwarded. Failure to consent to the use of data for marketing activities does not prevent the use of other services offered by the site. Any consent given may be revoked at any time in the manner specified in point 7.
11. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
The personal data collected will not be in any way and for any reason disseminated to third parties not authorized by the Owner and may be shown only upon request by the Judicial, Financial and Guarantor Authority, as well as to all other parties to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes.
The Data Controller I.S.Y.L. Italian Super Yacht Life